Terms & Conditions
The term 'Classic Cap Company Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 48 Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff on Sea, SS0 7LX, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 4809457. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
This website and its content is copyright of Classic Cap Company Ltd 2020 . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Classic Cap Company Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us email@example.com or call us on 01702 430798.
How to Pay
When you have added your choice of product(s) to the shopping bag, click on 'checkout'. You can pay using Paypal (credit/debit cards) and please complete your order as follows;
- Complete details within PayPal once done click 'Return to Merchant'
- This will take you back to the Classic Cap Company Order Receipt page.
- Scroll to bottom of this page and click the blue 'Done' button,
If you DO NOT click the blue 'Done' button on Order Receipt Page, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF THE ORDER.
Should you require details of your order, please contact us accordingly.
Credit Card Security
You pay using Paypal - PayPal ensures online security.
When checking out using PayPal they pay the seller themselves, so your financial details stay encrypted and protected.
UK: All items will be sent 1st Class Royal Mail 'Signed For' within 48 hours. Please allow up to 7-10 days from receipt of order.
Europe: All items will be sent Royal Mail International Signed For within 10-14 days from receipt of order.
Worldwide: All items will be sent Royal Mail International Signed For within 14-21 days from receipt of order.
UK (order under £150):
Walking Sticks: £8.95
UK (order £150 and over) FREE
Walking Sticks: UK ONLY
Rest of World:
Walking Sticks:UK ONLY
Multiple purchases at proportional pro-rata cost
"You" and "your" relates to the natural person reading this document that is: considering purchasing, has purchased from Classic Cap Company Limited or is making an enquiry.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use the personal information you supply to us in the course of submitting an order for the purpose of fulfilling that order.
Along with, or instead of, placing an order you may have sent an enquiry to us, in which we will use the information you've provided to respond to and answer the enquiry.
We may contact you by telephone, email or other means in relation to your order, for example: notifying you of delivery status, updating you on stock availability or informing you of changes with the order. You cannot opt out of these communications. We will never combine these communications with marketing promotions that you have a legal right to opt out of.
We may use your data for marketing purposes but will always provide a means for you to opt out. We may occasionally use the data you supplied, in our own Legitimate Interest, to send details of products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. We will never use your data in a way that conflicts with your own legal rights and interests.
If we share information with a third party, such as a payment gateway or delivery company, their use of your data will be limited to the purpose of fulfilling your order.
We will make our reasonable endeavours to ensure that all third parties treat your personal data in a legal and appropriate way.
We endeavour not to transfer the data of EU citizens outside the EU but where we cannot avoid it we will only do so via a third party that have conformed to all of the appropriate EU legislation providing equivalent protection to that if the data was retained within the EU.
WHAT DATA DO WE HOLD?
We hold the personal data that you supplied in the course of placing your order or enquiry.
The data normally consists of: product information, transactional information, fraud checking information, name, address, phone number, email, special delivery instructions and potentially other information to ensure the successful completion of your order.
We may hold notes of our communication with you through different channels including, but not limited to: email, live chat, CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) and phone.
We will not seek personal information from you relating to race, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, sexual orientation, medical or genetic history and we ask you not to provide such information to us under any circumstances.
HOW WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain the personal information you supply to us in the course of submitting an order or an enquiry, for the purpose of fulfilling that order, responding to or processing that enquiry.
If you place an order, we will retain an electronic copy of your invoice data for the period required by HMRC, after which we will delete it.
Your information will be: securely stored on hardware that has limited access to only relevant persons; and on a server maintained by a third party such as a web host. Whether held by us on our hardware, or on our behalf by a third party, it will be kept secure and protected from unauthorised access using all reasonable means.
CO-OPERATING WITH LEGAL AUTHORITIES
If requested, we will pass information about you (and if relevant, your business) to legal authorities who have the legal right to demand such data.
We may source data from publicly available lists of contacts to use only to target advertising as described above and again under Legitimate Interest. We never use this data to directly contact you.
Our Legitimate Interest is to provide marketing information to people who have shown their interest in our products. We also have a Legitimate Interest in finding other, similar, people and we may use your email address or phone number to help find such people without any detrimental impact on you and our advertising suppliers similarly have a Legitimate Interest in displaying the most relevant ads.
The third-party processors that we use are large responsible companies or organisations and we are sure they have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect your data. Many of these use sub-processors themselves such as cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure to run their own services. In the case of payment processors, the entire banking infrastructure lies behind them and they pass data to Visa, Mastercard, other similar schemes, the relevant card issuer and acquirer.
We may use personal data for automated decision making; we may send you emails, notifications or other communication that are tailored to you and based on your purchasing history.
Some advertisers, particularly Facebook and Google (but there are others), are used by us and decide what advertisements to show to people based on automated processing of personal information, in order to make those advertisements as relevant as possible to the people who see them. These advertisers should provide the means for you to opt out of such personalisation.
If you have engaged with us, but never placed an order, you may request the complete deletion of your details from our systems. Whether or not you have placed an order, you may request us never to contact you again, and we will comply with your request unless you make a further enquiry with us.
You have a number of rights in addition to those mentioned above, including access to the information ("the right to be informed"). If we process your data for marketing purposes on the basis of your Legitimate Interest, you have the right to object. You also have the right to withdraw your Consent to being marketed to, if you previously gave your Consent.
You have the right to see the data held about you and to receive a copy. You have the right to have any errors corrected. You have the right to ask and be told where your data came from.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the details below.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ico.org.uk) if you believe any of your rights are being infringed.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on +44 (0) 1702 430798