Terms & Conditions
The term 'Classic Cap Company Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 48 Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff on Sea, SS0 7LX, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 4809457. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
This website and its content is copyright of Classic Cap Company Ltd 2017 . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Classic Cap Company Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link 'Contact Us' under our Information section or call us on 01702 430798.
How to Pay
When you have added your choice of product(s) to the shopping bag, click on 'checkout'. You can pay either using Paypal or Sage Page (credit/debit cards) and then complete your payment provider details.
Once you have completed with your payment provider click on 'Return to Merchant', this will take you back to the Classic Cap Company order receipt page. Scroll to bottom of this page and click the blue 'Done' button, should you not do this, you will not receive an email order confirmation from us.
If you have not received an email confirmation from the Classic Cap Company, please contact us accordingly.
Credit Card Security
Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) - the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay's utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
You can also pay using Paypal - PayPal ensures online security. When checking out using PayPal they pay the seller themselves, so your financial details stay encrypted and protected.
UK: All items will be sent 1st Class Royal Mail 'Signed For' within 48 hours. Please allow up to 7-10 days from receipt of order.
Europe: All items will be sent Royal Mail International Signed For within 10-14 days from receipt of order.
Worldwide: All items will be sent Royal Mail International Signed For within 14-21 days from receipt of order.
UK (order under £150):
Walking Sticks: £8.95
UK (order £150 and over) FREE
Walking Sticks: UK ONLY
Rest of World:
Walking Sticks:UK ONLY
Multiple purchases at proportional pro-rata cost.
Classic Cap Company Ltd does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
d. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
e. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes